Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

40 Celebrities Who Had Fertility Struggles | Celebrity Infertility Stories - MarieClaire.com

blogsjga.blogspot.com

Khloé Kardashian

In an interview with Redbook, the reality star discussed her "hormones being off" when she was married to ex Lamar Odom, which led her to take action.

"I was taking hormone shots to stabilize them, and you have to take those shots consistently and they have to be done by a doctor. You can do them yourself, but I couldn't," said Kardashian. "And then after your cycle, you have to go to the doctor for ultrasounds and more testing. And if I'm in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It's a commitment, and I don't mind doing it, but the timing was just off."

Five years later, in an episode for Keeping Up with the Kardashians, she revealed she was only taking the treatments to sidestep her problems with Odom.

"When I was doing fertility treatments like they were more so for Lamar. I had to stop cause there was much deeper stuff that was happening in our marriage," she said in the episode. "I knew it wasn't the right situation to bring a child into, and I think I've done a lot of covering up for him, like even when it made me look like I was the problem. But I was fine taking on that burden on my shoulders because he had a lot of other deeper sh*t to deal with."

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"celebrities" - Google News
August 13, 2020 at 04:01AM
https://ift.tt/2PQHNFi

40 Celebrities Who Had Fertility Struggles | Celebrity Infertility Stories - MarieClaire.com
"celebrities" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3bWxE3n
https://ift.tt/3c1BIiT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer