Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

24 Celebrities Who Are Equally Obsessed With "The Queen's Gambit" - BuzzFeed

blogsjga.blogspot.com

"All of it is just... *chefs kiss*."

In case you missed it, The Queen's Gambit has become a huuuuuge streaming sensation...and I mean HUGE.

Netflix

The miniseries stars Anya Taylor-Joy, who plays Beth Harmon, a chess prodigy who plays game after game in hopes of becoming a chess champion and grandmaster.

People truly cannot get enough of this show, including some very famous fans:

1. Kerry Washington:

I loved #QueensGambit. Loved. Wept at the end. Beautiful storytelling. Bravo to the creators, cast and crew. And especially Moses Ingram 🙏🏾 We see you ❤️ You blessed this production! (And OMG, @LynPaolo have you watched yet?!?! Those COATS in the finale?! 😍 So perfect!!)

2. Halsey:

in unrelated news I binge watched The Queen’s Gambit to keep myself sane the past few days. Can’t tell who I have a bigger crush on. Anya Taylor-Joy or Thomas Brodie-Sangster !!!!

3. Mindy Kaling:

4. Todrick Hall:

5. Stephen King:

I've watched a lot of TV during this cursed year--I know I'm not alone--and the best of the best is THE QUEEN'S GAMBIT, on Netflix. Utterly thrilling. I thought nothing would beat THE TRIAL OF THE CHICAGO SEVEN, but this does.

6. Henry Winkler:

7. Nyle DiMarco:

8. Rainn Wilson:

9. Jeffrey Dean Morgan:

10. Karen Gillan:

The Queens Gambit was so good and I don’t want it to be over make more MAKE MORE PLEASE

11. The Office star Angela Kinsey:

12. 2 Broke Girls star Kat Dennings:

13. To All the Boys author Jenny Han:

14. Arrow star Stephen Amell:

If @netflix is going to release a series that’s the love child of Mad Men & Searching For Bobby Fischer with a Giant Fucking Star as its Lead AND call it The Queen’s Gambit... well... I am going to love it. And I do. I will watch this first season 11 times.

15. Comedian Todd Barry:

Watched "The Queen's Gambit" and downloaded a chess app. It's all happening! #MyNewLife

16. How to Get Away with Murder star Jack Falahee:

17. Comedian and actor Fortune Feimster:

It took me a bit to realize it’s Marielle Heller playing Alma in the Queen’s Gambit. I kept going who is this actress, she’s awesome. I only knew of Marielle’s directing work but her acting is 💯

18. Model Martha Hunt:

The attention to overall detail and set design in the Queen’s Gambit is my new fav aesthetic

19. RuPaul's Drag Race alum Nina West:

20. YouTuber Meghan Camarena:

21. YouTuber (and one half of the Merrell twins) Veronica Merrell:

This was my second time beating Aaron at chess! 🥳 we watched Queen’s Gambit on Netflix and it made us want to play! I always lose but I got him finally 😌

22. In the Heights and Hamilton star Javier Muñoz:

I’m literally yelling at the television. You have to watch Queen's Gambit. We all fight for our dreams; that is this story and it’s done so perfectly! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @netflix #QueensGambit

23. Comedian Paul F. Tompkins:

Watching & enjoying The Queen’s Gambit. Got a few episodes in before I saw that it was based on a Walter Tevis novel. Which maybe I read a million years ago? But this is all completely new to me!

24. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Chloe Bennet:

The Queens Gambit is one of the best shows I’ve seen in a long time. Every detail is delectable. All of it is just... *chefs kiss*

TV and Movies

Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"celebrities" - Google News
November 18, 2020 at 01:22AM
https://ift.tt/3nCxMe1

24 Celebrities Who Are Equally Obsessed With "The Queen's Gambit" - BuzzFeed
"celebrities" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3bWxE3n
https://ift.tt/3c1BIiT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer