Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Evan Mock On Fashion, Photography and How ‘Gossip Girl’ Has Changed His Life - Vogue

I know you’re still filming now. What’s life on set like and what do you do between takes?

Usually laugh and make fun of each other. We just have a good time. I can complain all day about having to stay in New York for the summer and wanting to be closer to the ocean or on the Amalfi coast or whatever, but those are first world problems. We’re making the best out of it, balancing work and having fun, and trying to make the show the best it can be.

This is, of course, your first role. Has it made you want to keep acting?

Yeah, for sure! It’s shown me how things work in the industry and that’s been inspiring. I’ve learned so much. I’m soaking everything up like a sponge.

How have viewers been responding to your character so far?

I think they kind of forget that we’re real people sometimes [laughs]. I mean I would trip out too if I was in the middle of watching a show that I was really into and I saw the actor on the street somewhere in their normal clothes. It’s funny. They’re relatively nice though. I would say 98% of the comments so far have been positive so that’s good.

In the past, you’ve also talked about releasing a coffee table book of your photography. Is that still in the works?

I keep postponing it. I don’t feel like the time is right yet because I’m young. It’s something that I want to look back on and say, “That was such an interesting time,” but I feel like I’m still in that time. Right now, I’m just collecting memories and photos.

Have you found much time for surfing while in New York?

Yeah, there are waves in Montauk, Rockaway, Long Beach. I’ve not gotten to surf as much as I want to obviously, so I’m really looking forward to going back to Hawaii hopefully at the end of the year.

And how does it now feel to be one of Pandora’s new global muses?

It feels so good to be recognized alongside this incredible roster of people that they’ve chosen for this campaign. Partnering up with Pandora has been a great experience and they really listened to what we have to say which is nice. It’s not always like that.

What’s your favorite piece from their Wearing Occasions collection?

That necklace I wore and posted about. I usually wear a few different chains and when I saw that I thought, “That’s me!”

Pandora’s Wearing Occasions collection is available to shop now. Gossip Girl is now streaming on HBO Max.

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
September 01, 2021 at 12:22AM
https://ift.tt/3mPZKFJ

Evan Mock On Fashion, Photography and How ‘Gossip Girl’ Has Changed His Life - Vogue
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2QfcAx1
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer