Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, November 26, 2021

From Nick and Priyanka to Kerry Washington, Here's How the Stars Celebrated Thanksgiving 2021 - PEOPLE.com

blogsjga.blogspot.com

Camila Cabello, who recently split from boyfriend Shawn Mendes, shared her gratitude on Instagram.

"I have a lot to be thankful for, but I'm especially grateful that I gotta whole squad trying to hang w me while I meditate 🧘‍♀️," wrote the Fifth Harmony alum, sharing a short video of herself smiling on the couch, surrounded by three of her dogs. The golden-brown dog in her lap, who is licking her leg in the video, is Tarzan, the pup that she and Mendes adopted together last year

"Happy gratitude day everybody! I'm very thankful for all of you on here who send me love, listen to my music, and support me on this creative/ life journey!" Cabello wrote. "Even though I haven't met a lot of you, you guys show me love, kindness, and support and I'm sending it to all of you right back! After all, we're all alive at the same time in this crazy, confusing, magical world and I do believe we're all interconnected and are never truly alone."

Adblock test (Why?)



"celebrities" - Google News
November 26, 2021 at 11:15PM
https://ift.tt/310qjiL

From Nick and Priyanka to Kerry Washington, Here's How the Stars Celebrated Thanksgiving 2021 - PEOPLE.com
"celebrities" - Google News
https://ift.tt/3bWxE3n
https://ift.tt/3c1BIiT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer