Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, March 12, 2023

19 Wild Workplace Gossip Stories - BuzzFeed

8. "In high school I used to work as a hostess at Outback Steakhouse. There was a waitress (we’ll call her Emma). She was always super quiet ... [and] seemed fairly normal. Well, as a hostess it’s your responsibility to answer all the phone calls that come in, and there would almost always, once a week at least, be someone calling into ask to speak to Emma. I remember super clearly one time some girl called, sounding wildly out of breath on the phone, panicking as if she was on the verge of crying, and asked me 'is Emma there?' and I said, as I would always say, 'she’s currently working can you tell me your name so I can let you know?' And she just hung up on me."

"Anywho, we would always get these weird, suspicious phone calls from random people for Emma. The other hostesses and I would always be kinda freaked out by them and always kinda thought she had some weird past that no one knew  about. Eventually, Emma got fired for stealing money from the back and taking other employees tips. Turns out she was running a secret drug ring, lol. I found out from one of the other hostesses."

Anonymous

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
March 12, 2023 at 11:46PM
https://ift.tt/U42gtQv

19 Wild Workplace Gossip Stories - BuzzFeed
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/uzDmEMF
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer