Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The daily gossip: March 15, 2023 - The Week

Brooke Shields is ready to share her truth. In the upcoming documentary Brooke Shields: Pretty Baby, the actress reveals she was sexually assaulted by a powerful Hollywood executive more than 30 years ago, when she was in her 20s, according to People. Shields recalled that during this "lowest point of my career," she had dinner with this executive and "thought I was getting a movie, a job." But she alleged that after dinner, he invited her to call a cab from his hotel room, where he assaulted her. "I didn't fight," she said. "I just froze." She continued that she blamed herself at the time, asking, "Why did I go up with him?" Shields explained she never spoke up about this at the time because she thought no one would believe her. "It's taken me a long time to process it," she told People. "I'm more angry now than I was able to be then." 

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
March 16, 2023 at 03:23AM
https://ift.tt/GMIyd1X

The daily gossip: March 15, 2023 - The Week
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/fjZt8aI
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer