Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, March 9, 2023

The daily gossip: March 8, 2023 - The Week

Cara Delevingne is grateful for her "reality check." In a Vogue profile, the model revealed she is four months sober after paparazzi photos of her looking disheveled at an airport sparked concern last year. Delevingne told Vogue she had just returned from Burning Man in the pictures, and "I hadn't slept. I was not okay. It's heartbreaking because I thought I was having fun, but at some point it was like, 'Okay, I don't look well.'" This came after what Vogue described as Delevingne's "summer of self-​destructive and hedonistic revelry." But while the photos left her feeling embarrassed, Delevingne said she's "grateful" they gave her a wake-up call, leading her to check into rehab late last year and begin a 12-step program. She noted, though, "People want my story to be this after-school special where I just say, 'Oh look, I was an addict, and now I'm sober and that's it.' And it's not as simple as that. It doesn't happen overnight." 

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
March 09, 2023 at 04:28AM
https://ift.tt/U9hEvLF

The daily gossip: March 8, 2023 - The Week
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/HzwjTLQ
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer