Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, May 27, 2023

The daily gossip: May 26, 2023 - The Week

Jane Fonda has entered the "no Fs given" phase of her life, assuming she hasn't always been there. During a conversation at the Cannes Film Festival on Friday, the actress got surprisingly frank about co-star Robert Redford. "Well, I was in love with him," she declared, according to Vulture. "I made four films with him, and for three, I was in love with him. Which meant I had a really good time." But "he did not like to kiss," Fonda went on to say, "and he was always in a bad mood, and I always thought it was my fault." By their most recent collaboration, 2017's "Our Souls at Night," Fonda said she finally realized it "wasn't my fault" when Redford was "in a bad mood," and she then casually added, "He's a very good person … He just has an issue with women." Vulture notes that Fonda "did not elaborate" on this, thereby pulling a David Lynch

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
May 27, 2023 at 03:21AM
https://ift.tt/QAzbtf8

The daily gossip: May 26, 2023 - The Week
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/duYLG1I
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer