Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The daily gossip: August 7, 2023 - The Week

Noah Schnapp is living his truth, and he has his fictional "Stranger Things" counterpart to thank. The actor told Variety that playing Will Byers on the Netflix hit helped him come out as gay. "Once I did fully embrace that Will was gay, it was just an exponential speed towards accepting it for myself," he said. "I would be in a completely different place if I didn't have Will to portray, and to embrace and help me accept myself. I think if I never played that character, I probably would still be closeted." Indeed, Schnapp recalled feeling like he didn't have anything to worry about after seeing the public celebrate his character being gay, and he described the process of coming out to his sister, parents, and friends, including co-star Millie Bobby Brown. "I just FaceTimed her one day in the middle of a Party City and I was like, 'Millie, I'm gay.'" he said. "And she was like, 'Oh, Schnapper! You told me finally!'" 

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
August 08, 2023 at 03:29AM
https://ift.tt/MtJemSv

The daily gossip: August 7, 2023 - The Week
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/DiKa0nX
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer