Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, December 15, 2023

Outfit of the Week: Doona Bae in and out of character at the premiere of Zack Snyder’s Rebel Moon – Part One: - LaineyGossip

I mentioned yesterday in my post about Charlie Hunnam that I haven’t been paying attention at all to Zack Snyder’s Rebel Moon – Part One: A Child of Fire which starts streaming on Netflix next week. Rebel Moon for me is what Wonka was for Sarah, lol. She kept forgetting it existed, although that’s changed now that she’s seen it and the review is posting today. 

Back to Rebel Moon, like I said, it just hasn’t been part of my general overall awareness, even though I’ve read Sarah’s writing on it and I’ve seen the promotion, the movie hasn’t taken hold in my consciousness until this week with the premiere and seeing Charlie and Garrett Hedlund there. And also Doona Bae, who I love. And it was her outfit, too. 

Look at this badass. 

Doona Bae at the Los Angeles Premiere Of Netflix's 'Rebel Moon - Part One: A Child Of Fire'

That is a sick jacket, and on its own it’s already enough. But pairing it with the long gauzy white skirt? And that belt worn off-centre with the criss-cross? This is SO stylish, she is cool AF, and I can’t actually believe that the look isn’t really showing up on all that many style pages because this is a serve!

And it works on multiple layers. Because the fit is giving Asian, like there’s an undercurrent of Korean energy here, and that also connects to her character.

That hat that’s part of Nemesis’s costume? It resembles a “gat”, which is a style of hat worn by Korean men during the Joseon era. I’m not Korean but I know this because I watch a lot of Korean period dramas. There is no way this is a coincidence. Somehow Doona found a way to incorporate her cultural heritage in her character’s appearance. It looks amazing and now, yes, my interest in Rebel Moon is growing. I want to see Doona do her thing. 

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
December 16, 2023 at 01:18AM
https://ift.tt/WyZewOH

Outfit of the Week: Doona Bae in and out of character at the premiere of Zack Snyder’s Rebel Moon – Part One: - LaineyGossip
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/MxV9eEG
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer