Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, June 16, 2023

The daily gossip: June 15 2023 - The Week

Ellen DeGeneres was saying "I don't know her" before Mariah Carey made it cool, but she feels badly about it now. Rosie O'Donnell told The Hollywood Reporter that DeGeneres recently apologized privately for a "mean thing" she said about her. In an interview with Larry King back in the day, DeGeneres told the host, "I don't know Rosie. We're not friends." This "really hurt my feelings," O'Donnell said, as they did actually know each other, and "I have a picture of her holding [my then-infant son] Parker." But after O'Donnell shared that she was hurt by this on Andy Cohen's show last year, she said DeGeneres texted her to apologize, writing, "I'm really sorry and I don't remember that." Still, O'Donnell doesn't sound eager to let bygones be bygones. "I knew her for so many years," she said. "It just felt like I don't trust this person to be in my world." 

Adblock test (Why?)



"gossip" - Google News
June 16, 2023 at 03:27AM
https://ift.tt/78iImVX

The daily gossip: June 15, 2023 - The Week
"gossip" - Google News
https://ift.tt/C0NmX31
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

E. Jean Carroll celebrates $83 million legal win over Donald Trump at downtown NYC bar with media types from MSNBC, Rolling Stone - Page Six

She had $83 million reasons to celebrate. E. Jean Carroll was spotted toasting her legal victory against Donald Trump — and her historic...

Postingan Populer